You can use MediSave for cancer treatments at SOCs up to a limit of $1,200 per month per patient for chemotherapy treatments. 1
Radiotherapy treatments are limited to $80 - $2,800 per treatment, depending on the type of radiotherapy. Diagnostics, including MRI/CT scans and tests, are limited to $600 per annum per patient.2
- External radiotherapy (except Hemi-body radiotherapy), $80 per treatment
- Hemi-body radiotherapy, $80 per treatment
- Brachytherapy with external radiotherapy, $360 per treatment
- Brachytherapy without external radiotherapy, $360 per treatment
- Stereotactic radiotherapy, $2,800 per treatment
Outpatient radiosurgery treatments are limited to $7,550 per treatment course and $300 per day for daily hospital charge.
Pay with: Your own or approved dependants’ MediSave
1,2 For more information on the revised outpatient cancer drugs and cancer drug services and/or other cancer scans benefits from September 2022, please refer to the MOH website.