You can use MediSave for cancer drug treatments on the Cancer Drug List at SOCs subject to a limit of $600 or $1,200 per month per patient depending on the cancer drug treatment.1
Radiotherapy treatments are limited to $80 - $2,800 per treatment, depending on the type of radiotherapy. Cancer drug services and other cancer scans, are limited to $600 per annum per patient.
- External radiotherapy (except Hemi-body radiotherapy), $80 per treatment
- Hemi-body radiotherapy, $80 per treatment
- Brachytherapy with external radiotherapy, $360 per treatment
- Brachytherapy without external radiotherapy, $360 per treatment
- Stereotactic radiotherapy, $2,800 per treatment
Outpatient radiosurgery treatments are limited to $7,500 per treatment course and $300 per day for daily hospital charges.
Pay with: Your own or approved dependants’ MediSave
1 Refer to the Cancer Drug List on the MOH website for the applicable withdrawal limit.