You can use MediSave for cancer drug treatments on the Cancer Drug List at SOCs subject to a limit of $600 or $1,200 per month per patient depending on the cancer drug treatment.1
For patients receiving treatment for multiple primary cancers2, you can use MediSave to pay up to the sum of the highest cancer drug treatment limit amongst the claimable treatments received for each primary cancer per month.
Radiotherapy treatments are limited to $80 - $2,800 per treatment, depending on the type of radiotherapy.
Cancer drug services and other cancer scans, are limited to $600 per annum per patient for patients receiving treatment for one primary cancer or $1,200 per annum per patient for patients receiving treatment for multiple primary cancers2.
- External radiotherapy (except Hemi-body radiotherapy), $80 per treatment
- Hemi-body radiotherapy, $80 per treatment
- Brachytherapy, $360 per treatment
- Stereotactic radiotherapy, $2,800 per treatment
- Proton Beam Therapy – Category 1, $80 per treatment
- Proton Beam Therapy – Category 2, $360 per treatment
- Proton Beam Therapy – Category 3, $2,800 per treatment
Pay with: Your own or approved dependants’ MediSave
1 Refer to the Cancer Drug List on the MOH website for the applicable withdrawal limit.
2Defined as two or more cancers arising from different sites and/or are of a different histology or morphology group. The claim limits for patients receiving treatment for multiple primary cancers are accorded on an application basis; doctors are to send the application form to MOH for assessment.