Pay Home Protection Scheme premium shortfall

Maintenance message

Use this form to pay a shortfall in your annual Home Protection Scheme premium.

Annual premiums for your Home Protection Scheme (HPS) cover are deducted from homeowners' Ordinary Account (OA). If you or your co-owner are notified that your OA is insufficient for premium deduction, you need to pay the shortfall in order for your HPS cover to be issued or renewed.

You can pay a premium shortfall in 2 ways:

  1. Pay in cash via PayNow: Available when paying your own or any other person's premium shortfall
  2. Deduct from your Ordinary Account balance: Available only for paying the premium shortfall of a co-owner who is a family member

To complete this form, you will need:

  • The NRIC number of the person you are paying the premium for.
  • Your banking app, payment app or authentication token if you are using PayNow.