Singpass is undergoing maintenance on 5 Dec 2021, from 12am to 6am (Singapore time). You will not be able to use your Singpass ID and password to login. You may still use Singpass Mobile QR to login to our digital services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your page is loading.
One moment please.
Added new section for home page under banner.
Aside from the security measures that the Board have put in place, you also play an important role to ensure that your personal information is not compromised.
We strongly recommend the following security tips:
1. Safeguard your Singpass Password
2. Use only your personal device for online transaction. Avoid conducting online transaction on a public/Internet kiosk. In order to prevent virus/malware infection on your personal computing device, your personal computing device should be installed with anti-virus software with the latest updates.
3. To protect your computer from cyber threats, always stay vigilant and update your software with the latest version and ensure automatic updates feature is enabled.
4. Logoff your online session once you have completed your transaction or if you have to leave your PC unattended for a while.
5. Clear your browser's cache and Internet history after each internet session.
6. Remove confidential files from temporary storage area (e.g. temporary folder or external storage device) after you have transmitted your file through the CPF EZPay.
7. Check your transaction history regularly via “My CPF Online Services - My Activities” to ensure that there are no unauthorised transactions.