Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Workfare Income Supplement Scheme

QI am a freelancer/conducting a home business (e.g. baking, sewing). Can I qualify for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS)?

You can qualify for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) if you meet the WIS eligibility criteria. You can register with CPF Board as a self-employed person, declare your net trade income and make the required MediSave contribution to receive WIS.

To conduct a home business, you need to follow the guidelines under HDB's Home-Based Small-Scale Business Scheme.
Please refer to the Housing & Development Board's website for more information.

Your session will be terminated soon. Click 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to Logout.


Your screen width is too small to display

Please adjust the width of your browser or use a desktop machine for a better web experience.

Thank you.