Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Workfare Income Supplement Scheme

QHow can I update my bank account for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS)?

Please update your bank account details with your SingPass. Alternatively, you may download and mail the completed “Change of Bank Details for Workfare Payouts” Form WIS 1 (PDF, 303KB) to:

Workfare Income Supplement Scheme
Tanjong Pagar Post Office
P.O. Box 830
Singapore 910822

Your session will be terminated soon. Click 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to Logout.


Your screen width is too small to display

Please adjust the width of your browser or use a desktop machine for a better web experience.

Thank you.