Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

CPF Withdrawals on Other Grounds

QCan I withdraw my CPF if I am leaving Singapore and West Malaysia permanently and if so, what do I need to do?

You may withdraw your CPF in full if you are about to leave or have left Singapore and West Malaysia permanently with no intention of returning to either country for employment or residence.

Your session will be terminated soon. Click 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to Logout.


Your screen width is too small to display

Please adjust the width of your browser or use a desktop machine for a better web experience.

Thank you.