Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

CPF Withdrawals on Other Grounds

QCan I withdraw my CPF if I'm a Malaysian residing in West Malaysia?

You may withdraw your CPF in full if you satisfy all the following conditions:

  • You are a Malaysian citizen and have left Singapore permanently to reside in West Malaysia;
  • You do not hold a valid Singapore Work Permit/Employment Pass or have renounced your Singapore Permanent Residency; and
  • You are:
  1. 55 years old or above, or
  2. below 55 years old but above 50 and have not worked in Singapore in the two years before your application, or
  3. medically certified by a doctor to be either physically or mentally incapacitated from ever continuing in any employment or found to be of unsound mind.
I am a Malaysian citizen residing in West Malaysia and have qualified for withdrawal of my CPF savings. How do I apply to withdraw my CPF savings?

Your session will be terminated soon. Click 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to Logout.


Your screen width is too small to display

Please adjust the width of your browser or use a desktop machine for a better web experience.

Thank you.