Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Retirement Sum Scheme

QHow much can I withdraw from my Retirement Account (RA) if I own a property?

You may apply to withdraw your Retirement Account (RA) savings (excluding interest earned, any government grants received and top-ups made under the Retirement Sum Topping-up scheme) above your Basic Retirement Sum (BRS) if you:

  1. are 55 years old and above; and
  2. own a property with remaining lease that can last you to at least 95 years old. This recognises that your current home is sufficient to meet your retirement housing needs without the need to worry about incurring rental cost in old age. 

You can withdraw your RA savings above the BRS fully if the expected CPF housing refund is able to restore your RA to your Full Retirement Sum when you sell/transfer the property in future.    

Your session will be terminated soon. Click 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to Logout.


Your screen width is too small to display

Please adjust the width of your browser or use a desktop machine for a better web experience.

Thank you.