Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if I do not want to receive my payments via GovCash?

There are two options for you if you do not wish to receive your payments via GovCash:

Option 1: Register for PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account

We encourage you to register for PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account with your preferred bank. You may contact your bank for specific details on how to register your NRIC on PayNow.

If you have linked your NRIC to PayNow, your future cash payments (if any) will be automatically credited to your PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account. You may contact your bank to check if you are registered on PayNow-NRIC.

Option 2: Register your bank account details

Alternatively, you can choose to receive your payments via crediting to your bank account. To do so, you may login to the e-services using your Singpass, select “Bank Account Submission” and update your POSB/DBS, OCBC or UOB bank account details.