Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I am the appointed donee/deputy for my next-of-kin. How can I apply to withdraw his CPF savings?

To apply for withdrawal of your next-of-kin's CPF savings, you can make an appointment to visit any of our CPF Service Centres and bring along the following original documents:

1. Medical report from an accredited doctor stating that the member lacks mental capacity permanently;
2. Lasting Power of Attorney or Court Order;
3. Trust bank account statement or passbook; and
4. Your NRIC.