You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: Singpass is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 2 Oct 2023, 11pm to 3 Oct 2023, 2am. You may face intermittent disruptions when accessing CPF digital services.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I am a bankrupt member, can I sell my Singtel (ST) shares?

You can sell your discounted Singtel (ST) shares through SingPost. You would need to bring your identity card or passport personally to any SingPost office to sell your shares. If you are unable to go to any SingPost office personally, you may authorise someone to sell the shares for you. The authorised person must also bring along both his and your identity cards. Your signature on the original post office application form is also required. You can refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 0.1MB) on selling the shares through the post office for more information.

If you have a trading account with a broking firm, you may sell your discounted ST shares through your stockbroker if your stockbroker is willing to do it for you. If you do not have any existing trading account, you can also open one with any of the Singapore Exchange (SGX) broking firms (PDF, 50KB). However, if you intend to trade through the internet, please check with your stockbroker before selling as broking firms generally do not allow internet trading for discounted Singtel shares.