You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: Singpass is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 28 Sep 2023, 11pm to 29 Sep 2023, 2am. You may face intermittent disruptions when accessing CPF digital services.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

As a bankrupt, can I request to make a partial withdrawal and leave some monies in my CPF Account for my housing loan?

Yes, you can request to make a partial withdrawal from your CPF account even if you are a bankrupt. This will allow you to leave some funds in your account to continue paying for your housing loan.