Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What does the ex-spouse need to do to receive payment under a charging order?

Parties will first need to submit the court order for the division of matrimonial assets via the online service "Submit Court Order for Division of Matrimonial Assets". We will write to the parties on the case once we have reviewed the court order.

When the member is entitled to withdraw his CPF monies, we will write to the ex-spouse on the withdrawal procedure.

Once we receive the ex-spouse's withdrawal application and the necessary documents, we will process the application and the monies will be paid to the ex-spouse within 10 working days through Inter-Bank GIRO and 15 working days via Telegraphic Transfer.

If the member/ex-spouse cannot submit the court order and/or application online, he may make an appointment at our CPF Bishan Service Centre via Appointment@CPF to submit the documents. On the day of the appointment, the member/ex-spouse is required to bring along the documents and his identification documents. We will provide more information in our letter to the ex-spouse.

CPF Bishan Service Centre
3 Bishan Place
Singapore 579838
(near Bishan MRT Station)