Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

The member (outgoing party) did not use CPF monies for the matrimonial property, but pledged it to make up his retirement sum. Can the Court order a transfer of this property to the ex-spouse (remaining party)?

The Court can order the transfer of the property to the ex-spouse without the CPF refund to the member. However, the ex-spouse will be required to make the necessary refund to his own CPF Account(s) upon the subsequent sale/transfer or otherwise disposal of property, to make up his retirement sum. This also applies to the ex-spouse if he has made a similar pledge of the property.