Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

As an ex-spouse, what are the options if I am an undischarged bankrupt under division of CPF monies in matrimonial proceedings?

The Court may still grant a transfer order or a charging order; similar to an ex-spouse who is not an undischarged bankrupt. However, you will need to check with the Official Assignee whether payment can be made to you under a charging order.