Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 Feb 2024, from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I apply to use Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) savings to repay my outstanding education loan?

You may submit an online request using your Singpass under the Loan Repayment Application via the Ministry of Education (MOE) website. Please note that your request will be submitted to MOE directly.