Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I apply for the use of my Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) funds?

For payment of approved fees and charges, you can withdraw the Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) funds by establishing a Standing Order with MOE or by submitting ad hoc withdrawal applications as and when withdrawals are to be made. The form to use will depend on the approved institution you are in. You should consult the approved institution you are studying in on which form to use.

For more information on PSEA, please visit MOE PSEA website.