Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What if I am overseas and I am not able to personally handle the transactions when I buy a property?

You may appoint someone with the legal authority to act on your behalf under the Power of Attorney.

By appointing someone under the Power of Attorney, you can ensure that your CPF savings and property matters are being taken care of even when you are unable to do so yourself.