Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available from 26 Nov 2022, 10pm to 27 Nov 2022, 7am.

Maintenance: CPF digital services are not available on 22 Nov 2022 from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. You may access CPF Mobile app.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

May I apply to be exempted from Home Protection Scheme for my new flat with the private insurance policy that was previously used for my old flat?

You may use the private insurance policy to apply for a Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption for your new flat if the following conditions are met:

  • The remaining policy sum assured and policy term are enough to cover your current outstanding housing loan, and
  • The policy covers you in the event of death, terminal illness and total permanent disability up to the full term of loan or age 65, whichever is earlier.

Please approach the insurer(s) of your private insurance policies to submit your application to be exempted from HPS. We will only  accept applications submitted through insurers.