You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: Singpass is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 28 Sep 2023, 11pm to 29 Sep 2023, 2am. You may face intermittent disruptions when accessing CPF digital services.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

If my co-owner and I are both insured under the Home Protection Scheme (HPS) for 75% each, what will happen after my co-owner has claimed the HPS benefits?

Upon approval of your co-owner’s claim, we will pay the sum assured based on his/her 75% share of the HPS cover. After that, your HPS cover will be adjusted to match the remaining 25% of the outstanding housing loan and your premium will be adjusted accordingly. 

This means that you will still be covered by the HPS for your share of the loan, and your premiums will be adjusted accordingly.