You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 24 Sep 2023, from 12am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I top up my spouse/parent/child/sibling's outstanding Home Protection Scheme premium?

If you co-own the flat with your spouse/parent/child/sibling, you can authorise us to use your CPF Ordinary Account (OA) savings to pay for the insured’s premium shortfall online using your Singpass.

If your application is approved by the Board, the premium will be deducted from the available balance in the insured's CPF OA first, followed by your CPF OA.