Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

My family member has passed on and was covered under the Home Protection Scheme (HPS). As the next-of-kin, how do I claim the HPS benefits?

Once the Board is notified of the member’s death by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), we will send information on Home Protection Scheme claim application to the deceased member’s correspondence address.

You can also submit a claim online using your Singpass and attach a copy of the death certificate in the online form. The Board will contact the family members if any other documents are required.