Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 26 Mar 2023, from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

Can my family member who is paying my Home Protection Scheme premium terminate his standing instruction?
Your family member (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) can terminate the standing instruction to deduct the Home Protection Scheme premium from his CPF Ordinary Account by writing to us and indicating your CPF account number.