How do I know if I am eligible for the higher withdrawal limit of $700 under MediSave500/700?
The withdrawal limit under the MediSave500/700 is determined based on the complexity of your chronic condition(s).
You will be eligible for the higher withdrawal limit of $700 per year, if you were treated for two or more conditions listed under the Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP), or one CDMP condition with complications within a year.
You can check if you are eligible for the higher withdrawal limit of $700 through:
a. my cpf digital services
• Log in to your Healthcare dashboard using your Singpass
• Select "Utilisation of healthcare benefits" from the menu bar or scroll down to the "Utilisation of healthcare benefits" section for "Treatments for chronic illnesses (MediSave500/700)"
• Check if the "Total withdrawal limit" is $700
b. CPF Mobile app
• Download CPF Mobile app
• Log in using your Singpass
• Select "My Healthcare" from the menu bar and check if the limit is $700 under "Outpatient Treatment"