Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 7 Apr 2024, from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I have received reimbursement from my employer/insurer for my medical bills paid using my MediSave. How do I return the monies to my MediSave Account?

If you have received reimbursement from your employer or insurer, you may send us the amount via a cheque, with a copy of your medical bill and a letter to inform us of the request. The cheque is to be paid to "CPF Board".

You can send the documents to:

Central Provident Fund Board
Healthcare Payments and Claims Department
238B Thomson Road
#08-00 Tower B Novena Square
Singapore 307685