Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if I do not want to receive my payments via GovCash?

You can choose to receive your payments via PayNow by linking your NRIC number to your bank account.

To link your NRIC number to your bank account, you may follow the steps below:

1. Choose your preferred bank account to receive money.

2. Log in to your Internet banking or mobile banking app.

3. Register for PayNow-NRIC.

You may also refer to your bank's website for specific details on how to link your NRIC to PayNow. If you do not have Internet or mobile banking, you can contact your bank directly to register for PayNow-NRIC.


If you do not have a PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account, and wish to receive your payment via bank crediting, you pay update your bank account details by logging in to our e-services with your Singpass.