Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 3 Dec 2023, from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

My employer does not pay my CPF. What can I do to qualify for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS)?

Under the CPF Act, employers must contribute CPF if their employees earn more than $50 a month, regardless of whether the employee is employed on a permanent, part-time, contract or casual basis.

If your employer is not contributing CPF on your behalf, please approach your employer to clarify on the discrepancies. If your employer does not provide you with a satisfactory response, you can lodge a report with CPF Board.