Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I am renting a room/whole unit in the property that I stay in. Am I eligible for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS)?

If you are renting the entire property unit, the annual value of that property unit will be used to assess your eligibility.

If you are renting only a room or some rooms in the property, please write to us with your tenancy agreement and particulars (name, NRIC, telephone number, address and the nature of your appeal). 

You can also write to us via My Mailbox (Singpass required) and skip the hassle of keying in your personal particulars.

We will review your WIS eligibility after we have received your request and the supporting documents.