Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I am a freelancer/conducting a home business (e.g. baking, sewing). Can I qualify for the Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) scheme?

To qualify for Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) scheme, please declare your net trade income as a self-employed person and contribute to your MediSave Account. You will also need to meet the WIS eligibility criteria in order to qualify for WIS.

To conduct a home business, you need to follow the guidelines under HDB's Home-Based Small-Scale Business Scheme. Please refer to the Housing & Development Board's website for more information.