Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How can i make a voluntary housing refund of the housing amount withdrawn if i am not selling my property?

You can refund any amount, capped at the full principal amount you have withdrawn for the property with the accrued interest. You can submit your application:

1. Online by following the steps below:

  • Read the disclaimer. If you accept, click the checkbox
  • Click "Start"
  • Log in with your Singpass
  • Select a payment method
  • Select a property, enter a refund amount
  • Click "Next"
  • Read the declaration. If you agree, click the checkbox and click "Confirm"
  • Make the payment

2. Through CPF Mobile app by following the steps below:

  • Log in to CPF Mobile app with your Singpass
  • Select "Services"
  • Select "Voluntary Housing Refund" and click "Continue"
  • Select the property, key in a refund amount, and click "Next"
  • Read the agreement. If you agree, click the checkbox
  • Click "Next"
  • Select the payment method
  • Make the payment

If you make the refunds by PayNow using the QR code or OCBC Digital, the transaction will be shown in your transaction history immediately after the payment.

Members who are unable to submit online or through the CPF Mobile app may write to us at for assistance.