Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I still own my property but have fully set aside my Retirement Sum before 1 January 2013. Can I still make a voluntary housing refund?

Yes,  you can make a voluntary housing refund of up to the full principal amount you have withdrawn for the property with the accrued interest before 2013. 

Members who already set aside their Full Retirement Sum (FRS) were not required to refund when they sold their property before 2013. If they still own their property, they are also unable to make a voluntary housing refund. However, we have taken into account members’ feedback and have changed our policy to allow members who have set aside their FRS before 2013 to make voluntary housing refund, if they are still owners of the property and wish to do so. This will allow them to bolster their CPF savings, and benefit from higher CPF LIFE payouts.