Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 28 May 2023, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What if I had declared my net trade income (NTI) wrongly as a self-employed person or employee income?

If you have wrongly declared your net trade income (NTI) to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), please email IRAS at or call them at 1800-356 8300. Once IRAS has updated your income for that year, you will receive a revised Notice of Computation (NOC) informing you of the revised MediSave payable. IRAS will also transmit the updated NTI records to the CPF Board.

If you have wrongly declared your NTI to the Board , please re-declare your NTI by re-submitting the Self-Employed Person Income Declaration Form.

Once the Board has received your income declaration, you can check your updated NTI records by logging in to the Self-employment dashboard with your Singpass.