Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 28 May 2023, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I am holding two types of licences (e.g. LTA and ACRA). Do I have to contribute to MediSave for both licences?

The MediSave payable is based on your annual net trade income (NTI) derived as a self-employed person and not the number of licences. If you have a total yearly NTI of more than $6,000 from your licence(s), you are required to make contributions to your MediSave Account.