Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 28 May 2023, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I submit a Standing Instruction to make voluntary top-ups via GIRO as a self-employed person?

You can submit an online application Standing Instruction (SI) for Voluntary Contributions via GIRO for Self-Employed Person together with the Apply / Change GIRO for Mandatory MediSave Contributions and Voluntary Contributions by Self-Employed Person using your Singpass. You will be re-directed to DBS or OCBC's ibanking portal to complete the GIRO application. You can check the status of your online application through my cpf digital services - My activities using your Singpass.

If you wish to apply GIRO using other bank accounts, please download and submit the Apply for GIRO for Mandatory Contributions or Voluntary Contributions form (FORM GIRO SE/VC) (PDF, 0.1MB) to the Board.