How do I make voluntary top-ups as a self-employed person?
You can make voluntary top-ups via e-Cashier as a self-employed person. The steps are listed below.
- Key in your NRIC number
- Under 'Paying as a' select ‘Self-Employed’
- Under 'Payment for' select 'Contribute to my three CPF accounts' or ‘Contribute to my MediSave’
- Verify that you are not a robot and click ‘Next’
- Read the important notes and click 'Start'
- Key in the amount and click 'Next' to pay using PayNow QR with your PayNow participating bank’s app. Please note that the transaction amount is capped at your PayNow limit with your bank.
Note: If the voluntary top-ups to the MediSave Account are less than your MediSave payable as a self-employed, you’ll need to top up the difference in cash. You’ll not be able to transfer your voluntary top-ups from your Ordinary or Special accounts to meet the MediSave shortfall.