Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 2 Oct 2022, from 12am to 10am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I deregister my self-employed status with CPF Board if I am no longer self-employed?

You do not need to deregister your self-employed status with CPF Board.

You will only need to make MediSave contributions if you earn an annual Net Trade Income (NTI) of more than $6,000. Your MediSave payable will be computed based on your age and NTI declared.

If you are no longer in self-employment, please note that you will still need to settle any outstanding MediSave payable, as it is compulsory under the CPF Act to contribute to your MediSave Account for the years that you were self-employed.