Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 28 May 2023, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I change my bank account for GIRO instalments for my MediSave contributions?

If your bank account is with DBS/POSB or OCBC, please complete the Apply / Change GIRO for Mandatory MediSave Contributions and Voluntary Contributions by Self-Employed Person using your Singpass. You will be re-directed to DBS/POSB or OCBC’s ibanking portal to complete the application. You can check the status of your online application through my cpf digital services - My activities with your Singpass.

If you would like to use an account from other banks, please download and submit the Apply for GIRO for Mandatory Contributions or Voluntary Contributions (FORM GIRO SE/VC) (PDF, 0.1MB) to the Board. Deduction will be made from the existing bank account until the new GIRO arrangement takes effect.