Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What documents must I provide when I lodge a report regarding CPF non/under-payment?

You should provide documents such as your monthly pay slips or employment contract for CPF Board to determine the CPF contributions due to you. 

To minimise potential disputes between you and your employer, the contract must include key employment terms (KETs) and essential clauses, such as hours of work and job scope. For further information on employment contract and KETs, please refer to the Ministry of Manpower website.