CPF digital services will not be available from 4 Dec 2021, 8pm to 5 Dec 2021, 8am (Singapore time) due to system maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

my cpf

View personal CPF information and transactions for retirement, home ownership, healthcare, and more.

CPF overview

CPF empowers you to secure your life goals. Save for retirement, home ownership, and healthcare protection.

Growing your savings

For greater peace of mind in your golden years, CPF provides you with a strong foundation for retirement by helping you save for your retirement income, home ownership and healthcare needs.

Retirement income

Build a strong foundation for your retirement and get more from what you save in your golden years.

Home ownership

Owning a home can be affordable. Take care of your mortgage repayment, while protecting your retirement nest egg.

Healthcare financing

Learn how CPF can give you peace of mind to manage your basic healthcare sum and meet the costs of your healthcare needs.

Account services

Throughout your working life and in retirement, you can easily access your CPF account information using Singpass. To better manage your CPF savings, keep up with the latest news by having your contact details updated and subscribe to our email notifications.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How can I lodge a report for non-payment or underpayment of CPF contributions?

CPF contributions claims

You can lodge a report on non/underpayment of CPF contributions online.

Please login to my cpf Online Services with your Singpass, then select My Requests > Other CPF Matters > Report on non-payment or underpayment of CPF contributions.


CPF contributions and employment-related claims

If you have any salary and dismissal related claims, you can file your claims with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).

It is advisable to resolve any salary dispute with your employer before lodging a report on non/underpayment of CPF contributions as CPF contributions are computed based on the amount of wages due and payable.