You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: Singpass is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 2 Oct 2023, 11pm to 3 Oct 2023, 2am. You may face intermittent disruptions when accessing CPF digital services.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if my employer overpaid my CPF contributions to CPF Board and did not refund my share to me?

Your employer should refund your share of CPF contributions before applying to the Board for a refund of the excess CPF contributions paid in error. If you did not receive the refund, you can write to us and we will contact your employer on the refund.