Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available from 24 Sep 2022, 10pm to 25 Sep 2022, 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What supporting documents would I need if I’m making a first-time CPF transfer to my loved ones?

You would need to submit the following documents for first-time transfers to your loved ones via My Mailbox.

Supporting documents are not required for cash top-ups. 

CPF transfer to

Supporting documents


Marriage certificate, if your marriage is registered overseas


Your birth certificate


Your and your parent(s)’s birth certificates


Your and your sibling(s)’s birth certificates


Your overseas marriage certificate* and your spouse’s birth certificate 


Your overseas marriage certificate, your spouse’s and your spouse’s parent(s)’s birth certificates

*Not required if your marriage is registered in Singapore

Steps to submit the documents via My Mailbox

  1. Login to with your Singpass
  2. At the top of the page, click "+New Enquiry" to begin
  3. Select "Retirement/ Ages 55 and Above/ Top-ups" for Subject 
  4. Select "General Enquiry - Retirement" for Category
  5. Attach your documents and key in your request in the Message field
  6. Click on "Submit" to confirm your enquiry