CPF digital services will not be available on 23 Jan 2022 from 2am to 5am (Singapore time) due to system maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Maintenance: CPF digital services at the website will not be available on 24 Dec 2021, from 9.30am to 11am (Singapore time) due to system maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. You may still access CPF digital services on CPF mobile app.

my cpf

View personal CPF information and transactions for retirement, home ownership, healthcare, and more.

CPF overview

CPF empowers you to secure your life goals. Save for retirement, home ownership, and healthcare protection.

Growing your savings

For greater peace of mind in your golden years, CPF provides you with a strong foundation for retirement by helping you save for your retirement income, home ownership and healthcare needs.

Retirement income

Build a strong foundation for your retirement and get more from what you save in your golden years.

Home ownership

Owning a home can be affordable. Take care of your mortgage repayment, while protecting your retirement nest egg.

Healthcare financing

Learn how CPF can give you peace of mind to manage your basic healthcare sum and meet the costs of your healthcare needs.

Account services

Throughout your working life and in retirement, you can easily access your CPF account information using Singpass. To better manage your CPF savings, keep up with the latest news by having your contact details updated and subscribe to our email notifications.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What are the conditions for me to enjoy tax relief?

From 1 January 2022, you can enjoy annual tax relief of:

  • up to $8,000 (previously $7,000) when you top up to your own Special/Retirement Account and/or MediSave Account*; and
  • an additional tax relief of up to $8,000 (previously $7,000) when you top up your loved ones’ Special/Retirement Account and/or MediSave Account.


The conditions for you to enjoy tax relief are as follows:

  • The tax relief cap for cash top-ups to Special Account (SA) and Retirement (RA) will be shared with top-ups to MediSave Account for employees*. Learn more about the tax relief changes from 1 January 2022.
  • For cash top-ups to self and your loved ones, tax relief only applies to cash top-ups up to the current Full Retirement Sum (FRS). Log in with your Singpass to see how much you can top up to yourself. 
  • Your loved ones include parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, spouse and siblings.
  • If you are making cash top-ups for a spouse or sibling, you will only be eligible for the tax relief if the recipient's income in the previous year does not exceed $4,000 or if the recipient is handicapped. In this instance, income would include income from bank interest, dividend and pension, investment income/rental income/directorship income. An example of a handicapped person is someone with visual-impairment, loss of hearing, loss of limb and dementia.
  • If you are making a cash top-up to employee, you will be eligible for an equivalent amount of tax deductions for the cash top-ups made, while your employee will also receive tax relief of up to $8,000 per calendar year. The tax relief that your employee will receive takes into consideration any cash top-ups that he or she has made to own CPF accounts.
  • There is a personal income tax relief cap of $80,000, which applies to all tax reliefs, including tax relief on cash top-up made to your CPF accounts.

Learn more about tax relief.

*These changes related to top-ups to MediSave account do not apply to self-employed persons (SEP). If you are an SEP, visit the Self-Employed Scheme page for more information on topping up your MediSave account.