You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 24 Sep 2023, from 12am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What actions do I need to take to file and claim tax relief for my cash top-up?

You do not need to file or claim tax relief for your cash top-up as we will automatically inform Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) if you are eligible.

Please note that only givers who make cash top-ups are eligible for tax relief. If you make cash top-ups to your loved ones, the tax relief does not apply to your receipients. Find out the conditions to enjoy tax relief.