Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if the company I contracted with did not pay my service fees?

For any disputes on non-payment, short payment or late payment of service fees, you may wish to take up the dispute directly with the company or agency you have contracted with and seek mediation through the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM) or other industry facilitated mediation services.