Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 29 Jan 2023, from 12am to 5am.

Message from GovTech: Some users may be experiencing difficulties accessing digital services with Singpass. We are working to resolve the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will provide updates in due course.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I inform CPF Board of a different bank account to credit the refund of my Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) contributions in excess of my outstanding MediSave payable?

You can inform CPF Board of your latest bank account to credit refund of excess Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) contributions by logging in to the Self-employment dashboard using your Singpass.