Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

As a self-employed person who provides services to Government agencies, how will I be enrolled into Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE)?

You’ll be automatically enrolled into Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) when you receive a service payment from a Government agency you have provided services to as a self-employed person (SEP). You’ll receive a notification from CPF Board when you receive your first payment via CAYE. Subsequently, you’ll also receive a notification each time you receive a payment via CAYE.