Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 29 Jan 2023, from 12am to 5am.

Message from GovTech: Some users may be experiencing difficulties accessing digital services with Singpass. We are working to resolve the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will provide updates in due course.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

As a self-employed person, what if I incurred expenses by engaging other people to assist in my jobs (e.g. hire assistant coaches to assist or cover for lessons)?

You can update your estimated expenses for the year to include the service fees paid to others for your jobs by logging in to the Self-employment dashboard using your Singpass, under Contribute-As-You-Earn > Update contribution rate. Your Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) contribution rate will then be re-computed. The updated CAYE contribution rate will apply to service fees paid from the next day.