Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I apply for Housing & Development Board (HDB)'s financial assistance measures?
Housing & Development Board (HDB) has several measures to help HDB mortgagors who are in financial difficulty to service their monthly housing payments. The details are at Mortgagors who have difficulty servicing their mortgage payments can call the toll-free HDB Branch Office Service Line at 1800-866 3030 for advice on the financial assistance measures that best suit their needs. They can also approach their HDB Branch Office managing their flats for assistance.