Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

Does Housing & Development Board (HDB) offer any measures if I fail to service my monthly HDB housing payments?
Housing & Development Board (HDB) has several measures to help HDB mortgagors who are in financial difficulty to service their monthly housing payments. These include rescheduling your loan, reducing or deferring payments, and paying arrears by instalments. Please check for details, call HDB's toll-free Branch Office Service Line at 1800-866 3030, or approach your relevant HDB Branch Office for advice.