Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What do I need to use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption option for the Generic Data Exchange Centre (GDEC) service?

Your registered users will need to use their UEN / Entity ID and Corppass to login to Generic Data Exchange Centre (GDEC). Please visit for more information on Corppass.

To perform secure transactions over the Internet using SSL, you need to use web browsers that support the SSL protocol, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above.

You will see a little key or padlock at the bottom right-hand corner of your browser.

Connection Setting for SSL